Breakfast is simply a break from fasting for the night. It's doesn't have to be a huge meal, but make it a nutrient dense one!
If you find yourself frequently running short on time in the mornings, have something like these energy bites from hannahfromcalifornia on hand to grab on the go!⠀⠀
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs hemp hearts
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs sprouted flax
- Handful of chocolate chips
- 1/8+ cup water to get right consistency (add more if needed to create dough texture)
- In a food processor or bowl, add all ingredients then mix together to form a dough-like texture!
- Blend or mix until you get the dough-like texture, then roll into balls.
- Store in a Wean Green container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to a few months!
Leave a comment (all fields required)