Everyone loves a tasty snack mix! Make a large batch and then separate into Wean Bowls to spread holiday cheer.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 T. Flax Seeds
- 1 T. Hemp Seeds
- 1 T. Chia Seeds
- 1 t salt
- 6 T. unsalted butted, melted butter 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 275°
- Mix oats, almonds, seeds, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the butter and honey in a smaller bowl.
- Once combined, pour over the oat mixture.
- Spread out on cookie sheet. Bake at 275° for 25 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn mixture once after 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let mixture cool before adding pistachios, cherries and blueberries. You can also add chocolate chips for a little extra sweetness.
Leave a comment (all fields required)