Quick and Easy Bananacodo
Introduce your baby to some healthy fats with a touch of sweet when you whip up this batch of Bananacodo.
- Peel the avocado and take out the pit.
- Peel the banana.
- Add avocado and banana to a food processor or blender and puree. Add breast milk or water as needed.
- Pour mixture into Wean Cubes or Wean Tubs.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for 6 months, or serve immediately.
- If warming up be sure to check the temperature before serving.
Yields Approximately 1 cup (250 ml). When storing this will turn a bit brown in color but will still taste great.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.