Spice up your mornings with this easy kid-friendly AND healthy Sweet Potato Waffle recipe! Even better? They taste great when you freeze them and then throw them in the freezer when you are on the go and need a quick bite.
- 1 Cup Cooked Sweet Potato Puree (just puree those leftovers!)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat & Grease Waffle Maker
2. Mix all ingredients together
3. Ladle ~1/3 Cup waffle mix into the waffle maker and cook until golden brown on each side
Comments will be approved before showing up.