We will be appreciating these amazing creatures from the comforts of the sofa eating our fave pudding;)
Shark Week Pudding Recipe
1/3 cup cane sugar
3 tbsp corn starch
1/8 tsp salt
2 1/4 cups whole milk
2 egg yolks
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
6 graham crackers, crumbled
8 teddy crackers
8 gummy sharks
1 tsp blue sprinkles
4 toothpick umbrella
4 Lunch Cubes
1. Whisk sugar, corn starch, salt, milk & egg yolks in a medium saucepan
2. Cook over med-low for about 7 minutes (until bubbling) and continue stirring occasionally.
3. Once boiling, gently whisk for 2 more minutes.
4. Remove from heat and whisk in butter and vanilla extract.
5. Transfer the pudding to 4 #LunchCubes and put in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours
6. Once cooled, you can decorate! Put your shark in the side of the container first before you decorate the top. Use your crushed graham crackers as sand then add the sprinkles for water. Break the teddy grahams in half and place their bodies on top of the lifesavers. Add your umbrellas and serve while watching the last @sharkweek episodes!
7. These can be stored in the fridge with the lids on until ready to serve;)
Comments will be approved before showing up.