Every single person needs to make and eat these Strawberry Chocolate Hearts. It takes about 3 seconds and provides a lifetime of happiness.
Milk chocolate (we use chocolate chips)
1. Cut the tops off the strawberries and then cut in half lengthwise.
2. Stick a toothpick through each half to attach them
3. Melt your chocolate on the stove in a double broiler.
4. Pour the chocolate onto the strawberries, flip them over to cover both sides with chocolate.
5. Shake sprinkles on top, if desired.
Comments will be approved before showing up.