Valentine's Day Chocolate Strawberry Hearts
Every single person needs to make and eat these Strawberry Chocolate Hearts. It takes about 3 seconds and provides a lifetime of happiness.
Milk chocolate (we use chocolate chips)
1. Cut the tops off the strawberries and then cut in half lengthwise.
2. Stick a toothpick through each half to attach them
3. Melt your chocolate on the stove in a double broiler.
4. Pour the chocolate onto the strawberries, flip them over to cover both sides with chocolate.
5. Shake sprinkles on top, if desired.