Holiday Pepper Spread
A recipe that simply tastes like the holidays is our fave. Add this spread to your holiday charcuterie board to enjoy with crackers & cream cheese. Or throw the lid on and drop it off at your neighbors for your Zoom holiday party.
2-3red bell peppers, seeded & cut in large pieces
- 1jalapeno, seeded & cut in large pieces
1-2Anaheim pepper, seeded & cut into large pieces
2/3cup white sugar
- 3 T.white vinegar
3 T.balsamic vinegar
- 2 t.cornstarch
- (dissolve in 1 T cold water) Salt to taste
- Use a food processor to finely chop the peppers and chilies, leaving some small chunks.
- Place in a saucepan with the sugar and both vinegars.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then reduce to medium.
- Continue cooking until most of liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and add cornstarch.
- Stir gently until mixture thickens and no liquid remains.
- Will last in the fridge for 1 week.